Présentation de l'entreprise
REGENHU, the Swiss Med Tech 3D Bioprinting pioneer, started in 2007 with the goal to create and develop bioprinting technologies that will positively impact medicine. Today we remain strong believers in this vision and are driven to its realization.
The Executive Assistant (50%) works closely with the management team with a wide-ranging view (Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Customer Support) performing key administrative duties and ensuring coordination across departments.
Mission & Activities
- Prepare and send quotes/proposals, coordinating the entire post-sales process interfacing with Sales, Production, Supply Chain, and Customer Support departments
- Maintain weekly log of payments, and trade compliance issues with customers
- Prepare and support reports and statistics working notably with the ERP
- Help in the implementation of cross-departmental marketing and communications initiatives in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Research and analyze competitor offerings, conduct market search and gather data
- Present analyses, recommendations, and reports to the Management team
- Develop, maintain and prioritize company standards, policies, and procedures
Professional & personal competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar field
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and ERP software tools
- Fluent in English and French
- Highly adaptable with great problem-solving, communication and organizational skills working as part of a team
We offer you :
- A varied position with a great deal of autonomy
- The opportunity to join a young, motivated and dynamic team in a start-up environment
- Workplace in the heart of French-speaking Switzerland, easily accessible by car or public transport
Part of the Nivalis Group, REGENHU's head office is located in the technology park "Le Vivier", which houses several high-tech companies in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland).
Seize this opportunity to join our teams by sending us your complete application (cover letter, CV, diplomas, work certificates)