Présentation de l'entreprise
ROVENSO is an EPFL startup, developing agile robots for security and safety monitoring of industrial sites.
We are a team of 8 people and we are looking for people that are curious, not afraid of making mistakes, autonomous and collaborative, able to work with multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment
Every day, you will have the opportunity to innovate, experiment, share your ideas and contribute to solving the most challenging real-world robotics problems.
So join us as
Robotics Internship - Mechatronics
- Designing and improving mechanical and mechatronic modules
- Perform on-field testing of new modules
- Fix, improve, document
- Highly motivated student, with hands-on experience in the field of machine design.
Your required skills:
- Excellent CAD skills
- Experience in machine design
- Basic knowledge of mechatronics (electronics, control, sensors etc.)
- Hands-on experience of mechanics
- Inventive, practical, very comfortable with mechanical tools