Présentation de l'entreprise
ROVENSO is an EPFL startup, developing agile robots for security and safety monitoring of industrial sites.
We are a team of 12 people and we are looking for people that are curious, not afraid of making mistakes, autonomous and collaborative, able to work with multiple priorities in a fast- paced, multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary environment
Every day, you will have the opportunity to innovate, experiment, share your ideas and contribute to solving the most challenging real-world robotics problems.
So join us as
Robotics Internship – Robot Recovery Behaviors
- Robustifying our navigation and behavior recovery algorithms
- Perform on-field testing of new software modules
- Fix, improve, document
- Highly motivated student, with hands-on experience in the field software development and robotics
Your required skills:
- Strong programming skills (C / C++)
- Good understanding of robotic sensors
- (nice to have : ) experience with SLAM in ROS