Présentation de l'entreprise
REGENHU is a research driven, Swiss Med Tech pioneer in bioprinting technologies, assisting the research and scientific communities by creating and developing state-of-the art bioprinting and biofabrication technologies to revolutionize medicine.
To learn more, please visit our website www.regenhu.com
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
Being part of a team of multi-talented software developers under the guidance and mentorship of the Software Tech Lead. You will work using Agile methodologies to improve existing and create the future of bioprinting software.
Mission & activities
- Develop new features and improvement defined by the product owner in collaboration with the software team
- Ensure the best quality of software following good code practices and testing (unit and functional)
- Help define the future of our software in collaboration with the product owner and the rest of team
- Bring continuous improvement to your team by performing code review, improve processes, share your vision and knowledge
- Collaborate with the testing team for the verification and validation of software
- Develop technical and software documentation
Professional and personal competencies
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field
- Passion for computer science, excellent engineering skills, and motivated to learn new things
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, preferably in C#
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Fluent in French and English
Beginning: immediately or upon agreement.
As part of the Nivalis Group, REGENHU’s headquarters are located in the technology park “Le Vivier” housing several high-technology companies in Villaz-St-Pierre (Switzerland). You will have the chance to join a young, highly skilled and passionate team and have direct impact on the company growth whilst contributing to the future of medicine.
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application.